Persian Rug Repair Sherman Oaks
Since 1980 Sherman Oaks’s Persian rug repair need have been served by Antique Rug Company’s award winning rug repair workshop. Pick up and delivery is available for all San Fernando Valley areas including for Sherman Oaks zip codes 91403, 91411, 91413 and 91423. Or customers can bring their rugs for in-person inspection and advice.
Your handmade rugs are valuable works of art. Antique, vintage, collectible, family heirloom or new, all rugs should be cared for as they are used. We suggest following the maintenance recommendations at our RUG CARE section to keep your rugs safe and in good condition.
And if accidents happen and a rug is damaged, it is advisable to have repair advice timely and avoid further loss. Our knowledgeable rug restorers will inspect your rug and advise you on the best options for repair or restoration.
There is no rug repair too small or too large for the workshop. And in the past we have repaired all types of handmade and machine made area rugs — Oriental, Persian, Navajo, mechanical and other. At the end of this page you can view Before and After images for samples of our completed repairs.
When evaluating a rug for repairs, we carefully:
- Examine your rug thoroughly to determine if Oriental rug cleaning is beneficial or necessary. See RUG CLEANING section.
- Inspect your rug to determine the appropriate repair options.
The best repairs are done by rug weavers who specialize in a rug’s particular type of weaving. No repair specialist can do the best possible for every kind of handmade rug. For every restoration project, small or large, we take care in applying the following steps:
- Assign the project to a specialist for the rug’s particular type of weaving.
- Maintain both the artistic and technical aspects of the rug repair process.
- Use materials and techniques that best replicate the original structure and foundation of the rug.
- Use dyed yarns that best blend with the restored area’s surroundings.
Rest assured; your valued handmade rug is in good hands at Antique Rug Company
For more information call or email us