Persian Rug Repair Huntington Beach
Persian rug repair for Huntington Beach is provided by Antique Rug Company. Call to schedule and bring in your rugs for an in-person inspection and advice at our showroom or to schedule pick up from you.
Handmade rugs are valuable works of art. Whether antique, old, vintage, collectible, family heirloom or new, all rugs can be cared for and properly maintained as they are used. We suggest following the maintenance and conservation recommendations outlined in our RUG CARE section to maintain your rugs for many years of use.
But accidents sometimes cause rug damage. It is best to repair your rug sooner than later and avoid furthering the extent of the damage. The experienced rug weavers and restorers at our workshop provide you with maintenance, repair and restoration consultation and options.
Over the years we have repaired all types of handmade or machine made area rugs — Oriental, Persian, Navajo, mechanical. And there is no project small or large which we are not able to handle. We also advise for replacement cost of your rug when restoration may not be economical.
When evaluating a rug for repairs, we carefully:
- Examine your rug thoroughly to determine if Oriental rug cleaning is beneficial or necessary.
See RUG CLEANING section.
- Inspect your rug to determine the appropriate repair options.
The best repairs are done by rug weavers who specialize in a rug’s particular type of weaving. No repair specialist can do the best possible for every kind of handmade rug. For every restoration project, small or large, we take care in applying the following steps:
- Assign the project to a specialist for the rug’s particular type of weaving.
- Maintain both the artistic and technical aspects of the rug repair process.
- Use materials and techniques that best replicate the original structure and foundation of the rug.
- Use dyed yarns that best blend with the restored area’s surroundings.
Rest assured; your valued handmade rug is in good hands at Antique Rug Co.[/one_half]
SERVICED RUGS: BEFORE AND AFTER
(click image to see examples)
For more information call or email us