Persian Rug Repair Hollywood
Antique Rug Company has served Persian rug repair needs for Hollywood since 1980. Call us for in-person inspection of your rugs at our showroom and workshop or to schedule a pick up from your premises.
Antique, old, vintage, collectible, family heirloom or new, all handmade rugs are valuable works of art. Rugs should be cared for and maintained regularly as they are used. We recommend following the maintenance and conservation suggestions listed at our RUG CARE section of our website to help maintain your rugs in their best condition for years to come.
But when accidents happen and cause rug damage, it is advisable to seek expert repair advice early and steer clear of furthering the damage. The knowledgeable rug restorers at our workshop will provide you with maintenance, repair and restoration consultation and options.
We can repair all handmade or machine made area rug — Oriental, Persian, Navajo, mechanical or other type. And there is no project too small or too extensive. We also advice you on your rug’s replacement cost when extensive restoration work may not be economical. When evaluating a rug for repairs, we carefully:
- Examine your rug thoroughly to determine if Oriental rug cleaning is beneficial or necessary.
See RUG CLEANING section.
- Inspect your rug to determine the appropriate repair options.
The best repairs are done by rug weavers who specialize in a rug’s particular type of weaving. No repair specialist can do the best possible for every kind of handmade rug. For every restoration project, small or large, we take care in applying the following steps:
- Assign the project to a specialist for the rug’s particular type of weaving.
- Maintain both the artistic and technical aspects of the rug repair process.
- Use materials and techniques that best replicate the original structure and foundation of the rug.
- Use dyed yarns that best blend with the restored area’s surroundings.
Rest assured; your valued handmade rug is in good hands at Antique Rug Co.[/one_half]
SERVICED RUGS: BEFORE AND AFTER
(click image to see examples)
For more information call or email us