Persian Rug Repair Burbank
Persian rug repair for Burbank has been provided by Antique Rug Company since 1980. Call us to bring your rugs to our showroom for an in-person inspection and advice or to schedule a pick up.
All handmade rugs are valuable works of art. Whether antique, vintage, collectible, family heirloom or new, all rugs should be cared for and maintained as you enjoy using them. We recommend you review the maintenance and conservation suggestions outlined at our RUG CARE section to maintain your rugs in best condition possible for many years to come.
Accidents happen and when rugs are damaged it is best to minimize further loss by seeking expert advice. Take advantage of our experienced restorers’ knowledge to find out options for repair or restoration of your damaged rugs.
All types of area rugs are repairable — Oriental, Persian, Navajo, mechanical or other type. Over the years we have handled them all!
When evaluating a rug for repairs, we carefully:
- Examine your rug thoroughly to determine if Oriental rug cleaning is beneficial or necessary.
See RUG CLEANING section.
- Inspect your rug to determine the appropriate repair options.
The best repairs are done by rug weavers who specialize in a rug’s particular type of weaving. No repair specialist can do the best possible for every kind of handmade rug. For every restoration project, small or large, we take care in applying the following steps:
- Assign the project to a specialist for the rug’s particular type of weaving.
- Maintain both the artistic and technical aspects of the rug repair process.
- Use materials and techniques that best replicate the original structure and foundation of the rug.
- Use dyed yarns that best blend with the restored area’s surroundings.
Rest assured; your valued handmade rug is in good hands at Antique Rug Co.
For more information call or email us