Persian Rug Repair Beverly Hills
Persian rug repairs Beverly Hills are provided by Antique Rug Company’s repair workshop. Bring your rug to our rug showroom and workshop or call to schedule pick up.
Your handmade rugs are works of art. Antique, vintage, collectible, family heirloom or new, all rugs are valuable and should be maintained over time. To best maintain value and condition of your rugs we recommend following the maintenance suggestions in our RUG CARE section.
But when accidents happen and cause damage, it is best you seek repair advice soon to avoid additional damages. Experienced rug weavers at our workshop provide valuable maintenance, repair and restoration consultation and service.
We have repaired all types of rugs over the years. Any handmade or machine made area rug, Oriental, Persian, Navajo, mechanical or other type, can be improved or restored.
When evaluating a rug for repairs, we carefully:
- Examine your rug thoroughly to determine if Oriental rug cleaning is beneficial or necessary.
See RUG CLEANING section.
- Inspect your rug to determine the appropriate repair options.
The best repairs are done by rug weavers who specialize in a rug’s particular type of weaving. No repair specialist can do the best possible for every kind of handmade rug. For every restoration project, small or large, we take care in applying the following steps:
- Assign the project to a specialist for the rug’s particular type of weaving.
- Maintain both the artistic and technical aspects of the rug repair process.
- Use materials and techniques that best replicate the original structure and foundation of the rug.
- Use dyed yarns that best blend with the restored area’s surroundings.
Rest assured; your valued handmade rug is in good hands at Antique Rug Co.
For more information call or email us