Persian Rug Repair Anaheim
Antique Rug Company has served Persian rug repair needs for Anaheim since 1980. Call us to arrange an in-person inspection of your rug at our showroom and workshop or to schedule pick up by our crew.
Your handmade rugs are works of art. Whether antique, old, vintage, collectible, family heirloom or new, all rugs are valuable and can easily be cared for and maintained as they are used over the years. We recommend reading and following the maintenance and conservation suggestions outlined in our RUG CARE section to preserve the condition of your rugs.
But when accidents cause rug damage, it is advisable to seek expert advice for repair of your rug sooner and avoid possible additional harm. The experienced rug weavers and restorers at our workshop can provide you with advice on maintenance, repair and restoration.
We are capable of repairing any handmade or machine made area rug — Oriental, Persian, Navajo, mechanical or other type — guaranteed.
When evaluating a rug for repairs, we carefully:
- Examine your rug thoroughly to determine if Oriental rug cleaning is beneficial or necessary.
See RUG CLEANING section.
- Inspect your rug to determine the appropriate repair options.
The best repairs are done by rug weavers who specialize in a rug’s particular type of weaving. No repair specialist can do the best possible for every kind of handmade rug. For every restoration project, small or large, we take care in applying the following steps:
- Assign the project to a specialist for the rug’s particular type of weaving.
- Maintain both the artistic and technical aspects of the rug repair process.
- Use materials and techniques that best replicate the original structure and foundation of the rug.
- Use dyed yarns that best blend with the restored area’s surroundings.
Rest assured; your valued handmade rug is in good hands at Antique Rug Co.[/one_half]
SERVICED RUGS: BEFORE AND AFTER
(click image to see examples)
For more information call or email us