Oriental Rug Repair Santa Monica
We offer expert Oriental rug repair services for Santa Monica. Pick up and delivery is available in surrounding areas including for zip codes 90402, 90403, 90404, 90405, 90406, 90407, 90408, 90409, 90410, 90411, 90291 and 90401.
Handmade area rugs are works of art. Whether antique, collectible, family heirloom or new, from time to time all handmade and hand-knotted rugs need special attention and care. You can protect and enjoy your valuable rugs by following the simple maintenance and conservation steps outlined in our RUG CARE section.
If damage happens, it makes sense to repair your rug sooner rather than later and avoid additional loss. The expert rug weavers and restorers at Antique Rug Company’s repair workshops provide you professional advice on rug maintenance, repair and restoration.
We repair any handmade or machine made area rug — Oriental, Persian, Navajo, mechanical or other type. We have many years of experience and have served many clients.
When evaluating a rug for repairs, we carefully:
- Examine your rug thoroughly to determine if Oriental rug cleaning is beneficial or necessary.
See RUG CLEANING section.
- Inspect your rug to determine the appropriate repair options.
The best repairs are done by rug weavers who specialize in a rug’s particular type of weaving. No repair specialist can do the best possible for every kind of handmade rug. For every restoration project, small or large, we take care in applying the following steps:
- Assign the project to a specialist for the rug’s particular type of weaving.
- Maintain both the artistic and technical aspects of the rug repair process.
- Use materials and techniques that best replicate the original structure and foundation of the rug.
- Use dyed yarns that best blend with the restored area’s surroundings.
Rest assured; your valued handmade rug is in good hands at Antique Rug Co.[/one_half]
SERVICED RUGS: BEFORE AND AFTER
(click image to see examples)
For more information call or email us