Oriental Rug Repair Pasadena
Expert Oriental rug repair for Pasadena is available at Antique Rug Company’s rug workshop. Pick up and delivery is available for Pasadena and all surrounding areas.
All hand-knotted rugs whether antique, collectible, family heirloom or new, need maintenance after years of use. You can protect and enjoy your valuable rug by following the simple maintenance and conservation steps outlined in our RUG CARE section.
And if damage happens, it is best to restore your rug sooner rather than later and avoid further loss. Experienced rug weavers and restorers at our workshop provide expert advice on maintenance, repair and restoration of your area rugs.
We repair handmade or machine made area rugs — Oriental, Persian, Navajo, machine made or other type. When accessing options to restore a damaged rug, we carefully:
- Examine your rug thoroughly to determine if Oriental rug cleaning is beneficial or necessary.
See RUG CLEANING section.
- Inspect your rug to determine the appropriate repair options.
The best repairs are done by rug weavers who specialize in a rug’s particular type of weaving. No repair specialist can do the best possible for every kind of handmade rug. For every restoration project, small or large, we take care in applying the following steps:
- Assign the project to a specialist for the rug’s particular type of weaving.
- Maintain both the artistic and technical aspects of the rug repair process.
- Use materials and techniques that best replicate the original structure and foundation of the rug.
- Use dyed yarns that best blend with the restored area’s surroundings.
Rest assured; your valued handmade rug is in good hands at Antique Rug Co.[/one_half]
SERVICED RUGS: BEFORE AND AFTER
(click image to see examples)
For more information call or email us