Oriental Rug Repair Irvine
Oriental rug repair services for Irvine are provided by expert rug restorers at Antique Rug Company. Pick up and delivery is available for Irvine and most Orange County areas.
Your valuable handmade rugs are works of art. Antique, collectible, family heirloom or new, all hand-knotted rugs need special attention and care as they are used. You can protect your valuable rug investment by following the simple maintenance and conservation suggestions outlined in our RUG CARE section.
And if damage happens, we recommend repairing your rug and avoid additional losses. Our workshop’s rug weavers and restorers offer you expert advice and options for maintaining, repairing and restoring all your area rugs.
Repairs are done on any type of handmade or machine made area rugs you may have — Oriental, Persian, Navajo, mechanical or others. When evaluating a rug for repairs, we carefully:
- Examine your rug thoroughly to determine if Oriental rug cleaning is beneficial or necessary.
See RUG CLEANING section.
- Inspect your rug to determine the appropriate repair options.
The best repairs are done by rug weavers who specialize in a rug’s particular type of weaving. No repair specialist can do the best possible for every kind of handmade rug. For every restoration project, small or large, we take care in applying the following steps:
- Assign the project to a specialist for the rug’s particular type of weaving.
- Maintain both the artistic and technical aspects of the rug repair process.
- Use materials and techniques that best replicate the original structure and foundation of the rug.
- Use dyed yarns that best blend with the restored area’s surroundings.
Rest assured; your valued handmade rug is in good hands at Antique Rug Co.[/one_half]
SERVICED RUGS: BEFORE AND AFTER
(click image to see examples)
For more information call or email us