Oriental Rug Repair Beverly Hills
Antique Rug Company’s Oriental rug repair workshop has served Beverly Hills since 1980. Pick up and delivery is available for surrounding areas including for zip codes 90210, 90211, 90212, 90213, 90209 and 90035.
We understand handmade rugs. All rugs, antique, collectible, family heirloom or new, need special attention and care as they are used over time. You can protect and enjoy your valuable rug investment by following the simple maintenance and conservation steps outlined in our RUG CARE section.
If there is any concerns due to damage, you should repair your rug timely and avoid further damage. Our repair workshops provide you expert advice and options for maintenance, repair and restoration.
Over the years our professional restorers have worked on all types of handmade, hand knotted or mechanical rugs.
When evaluating a rug for repairs, we carefully:
- Examine your rug thoroughly to determine if Oriental rug cleaning is beneficial or necessary.
See RUG CLEANING section.
- Inspect your rug to determine the appropriate repair options.
The best repairs are done by rug weavers who specialize in a rug’s particular type of weaving. No repair specialist can do the best possible for every kind of handmade rug. For every restoration project, small or large, we take care in applying the following steps:
- Assign the project to a specialist for the rug’s particular type of weaving.
- Maintain both the artistic and technical aspects of the rug repair process.
- Use materials and techniques that best replicate the original structure and foundation of the rug.
- Use dyed yarns that best blend with the restored area’s surroundings.
Rest assured; your valued handmade rug is in good hands at Antique Rug Co.[/one_half]
SERVICED RUGS: BEFORE AND AFTER
(click image to see examples)
For more information call or email us